Deeply Rooted in South Louisiana
Bold and fresh – these are more than flavors in South Louisiana, they describe the types of food manufacturers and processors that experience success in South Louisiana.
Looking to plant headquarters where you can source, produce, process, and distribute from a single spot deeply rooted in agriculture? Look no further than Cajun Country. Our culture is synonymous with taste, after all. Food manufacturers include McIlhenny Company, maker of TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce products, which has been headquartered in Iberia Parish for 150 years; and loved the world-over, as well as entrepreneurial distillery Bayou Rum, crafted from locally grown sugar and turning heads across the South.
Get a taste of the advantages businesses like these enjoy:
- Availability of raw agriculture and aquaculture products such as rich, sugarcane, and soybeans
- 4th lowest state for industrial electricity rates
- Louisiana’s expedited environmental permit-processing program
- Access to agriculture researchers like LSU Eunice and University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Availability of land for facility expansion